Dual Occupancy Investments
Welcome to Dual Occupancy homes.
Dual Occupancy Homes are not new, they have been around for many years, yet sitting just under the radar of the wider investment market.
The range of benefits for this product are very, very attractive to both the Professional Investor and the Owner Occupier.
THE MANY BENEFITS:
- Higher returns, with less risk, due to 2 tenants, so your never reliant on just 1.
- Higher depreciation.
- More attractive rent range with asking rents under $400pw.
- The population is downsizing, and not everyone wants to live in a high rise apartment.
- Only pay stamp duty on the land not the house.
- Live in 1 whilst renting the other.
From the street the dwellings have the same appeal and look as a standard home. The homes are competley seperate with there very own services, including front door, kitchen, court yards etc, including there own water and power meters for ease of management.
The range of finishes include, stone bench tops to kitchen, bathrooms, and luandry, S/S European appliances, 4 burner gas cook top and qaulity floor coverings and window treatments.
SOME OF LOCATION AVAILABLE.
- Piara Waters.
- Secret Harbour.
- South Guildford.
- Banskia Grove.
HOW DO THE RETURNS COMPARE
|DUAL OCCUPANCY INVESTMENT||OCCUPY & INVEST|
|3 Bed x 2 bath. $360 pw||3 Bed x 2 bath. $360 pw|
|2 Bed x 1 bath. $260 pw||2 Bed x 1 bath. Your place of residence.|
|Combined rental. $620 pw||Rental. $360 pw|
|Expenses $517 pw||Expenses $517|
|PROFIT $103 pw||Your own home for less than $160 pw|